3.26.2011

Keep it QUICK

I'm going to be completely honest on this one... As soon as I saw this video I was completely crushin' on T-Quick. She is an up and coming rapper in the Twin Cities, and I had heard the name before, but never really had listened to a lot of her music. But the music video came out for her song "White Girl" and you can't help but watch. Memorized.

Sitting at 36 thousand views, the video has brought T Quick into the limelight. Quote me. I believe T-Quick is going to be a problem. But on the critical side, she also needs to put a little more work in lyrically. She has a real nice flow, but the punchlines didn't hit very hard. But I think she is a superstar in the making. With the right team behind her... (Velvo) She just might go supernova.

Check out her "White Girl" video here:
Don't forget to comment/rate below!


No comments:

Post a Comment